Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Finder: You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder ♥

This is my 5 day late Valentine's day gift for everyone! I have been so busy that I had to push back some of my school work to finish this video for you guys! I know that these voices aren't as good as the new voice actors for Asami and Akihito but it is what it is  \( `o')/
At least the third drama CD has the new voices, along with the OVA they made for the series ^-^ I probably won't be able to upload until next week cause my schedule is packed and I made it even worse finishing this video today so please enjoy it as much as you can while I'm trying to battle with school work! Issho ni ganbarou! 

Finder: Target in the Viewfinder

http://imageshack.us/a/img820/5408/tumblrm4o1j5o3xy1r3ncb8.jpg

Author: Ayano Yamase
Summary: During a routine journalism assignment, freelance photographer Akihito Takaba is captured by the mysterious Asami, a powerful leader in Japan's underworld society. Asami forces his captive to undergo a night of pleasure and pain never before imagined... 


Why can't I be Akihito...I WANT TO HAVE A NIGHT WITH ASAMI!!! ಥ_ಥ He could bound me, duct tape me, as long as I could hear his sexy voice, I'd be in heaven...but even if he was real he'd be gay (or at least bi) and then I would be even more pissed. 
〷◠‿◠〷

Sorry for my really really weird ranting that I'm sure you could do without! hehe I'm running on three hours of sleep after a school day filled with Physics labs and English essays
⊙_☉

Here is the first part of the series! 

4 comments:

  1. AHH YAY! It's finally here! ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ Oh my gosh thank you so much for uploading even though you're busy coping with your studies! Really appreciate your effort, you even push back some of your school work, i am so touched! ಥ_ಥ HAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH! I'll melt if i'm Akihito! Asami's voice is just so sexy i'll melt straight away!!! Especially when it's Kuroda Takaya as Asami! (*´艸`) Oh my gosh did you say bound and duct tape you?! ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...bound and duct tape me...that is what I am willing to offer for Asami (if he were real) haha !! (~≖‿≖)~

      Delete
  2. aww..thank you'''I love the present !!!ヘ(≧▽≦ヘ)♪.......I know what you going trough about school,but it Can't be help!so keep on good work!!!cheer up......\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/........
    this video was.....haaaaaaaaa.............I melted............
    (*ゝ`ω・)......thank you for your harwork,,,Can't wait ti see the next one"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your positive comments and encouragements!! It's great coming back from a hectic 2-3 weeks and seeing such nice things ♥ It makes me very happy :'D

      Delete