Thursday, February 13, 2014

Moar of MO!! :D

I've been coped up in my room and sleeping a lot due to the over abundance of snow everyone has been experiencing in my state but I made sure to get up and upload a video for everyone! :) I've come to dislike snow a bit since my college classes have been canceled, meaning I'll have to make them up during Spring break!
(ಠ益ಠ)¯\
 Seriously....this has been the second snow storm to hit since the new year and we haven't had snow in YEARS!! Just look at my dog playing with her deflated football!


Isn't she so adorable?! The football ended up being her's when she bit a hole in it...haha XD Anyways, I have totally gone way off topic and have strayed away from the real purpose of this post: yummy sexy yaoi!!! 
(≧❀‿❀≦)
 
So here is more of the spin-off of Punch ↑ and I hope you enjoy it!!




3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really a big pile of snow!! Where are you from? :D Thanks for uploading this video! I liked the S&M play in the beginning HAHAHA ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) But i'm still waiting for the next part because my favourite scene from this spin-off is the outdoor sex!!! Ahhh they did it when it was raining!!! Those sounds are so delicious (´ q ` ” )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from the North Carolina! I know, I love S&M in manga...it just makes it 100x better that Asami is extremely hot (I just love how Ayano Yamase draws and her storylines....that's why I own all of the Finder mangas)! I have been working on the Finder video during my free time and I am making it differently that I have made the other videos so it is taking me a little longer than usual. O~O But in MO the outdoor sex is defiantly my favorite scene also!! haha ~(´∇`)~

      Delete
  2. wow....it must be so cold outta there.......hey I love the song.....TIME TO DANCE....yaaaaaayyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete