Tuesday, March 11, 2014

OMG...IT'S MO ~(*o*)~

I sincerely apologize for not posting for about three weeks...life seems to just get crazier and crazier AND CRAZIER!!! I was also sick in bed for all of last week (my entire spring break) and I got absolutely nothing done on a new video! *cries* This is the last of the MO series, I have to regretfully say....and I hope that it will not take as long for my next blog post (I will pray really hard that it won't take three more weeks....I seriously don't need more stress on me)! Oh...and enjoy the outdoor sex....muahahaah

\(≖‿≖)/


This made me laugh...so I decided to share it!! Has anyone ever experienced this..?? I know I have!! HAHA XD

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome back! So glad that there's an update from you!! Hope you're coping with all your school work and you MUST take care of yourself! Don't fall sick! (>д<) And once again, thank you for uploading!!! Finally the part i've been waiting for!! HAHAHA my favourite scene of this series!!! Horray! The out door sex is just too hot (*´艸`) and my gosh! That meme is so hilarious! But hey, i do that sometimes too ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) We are the same XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel kinda sad "its really end,,is it????(T^T).......
    thank you for the video!!!I know you've been coping with your life.....but stil spare your time for making this video !!!thank you very much (bow)......

    ReplyDelete