Monday, February 10, 2014

Punch ↑ Spin off: Mayou Otoko

I am going to say sorry ahead of time that the audio went a little haywire and I had to fix the timing the best I could without my original files (both the audio and manga files are in my old computer, which I don't have at the moment)! It shouldn't be too bad but if you notice an error and it bothers you, I understand and I'm sorry...but, I hope you enjoy Misono's side story! Obviously, this takes place before Motoharu (or as they say, Maki-san in this video) meets Kouta so he is still a player at this point, as Misono can attest. Okay, I'll stop typing so you can watch the video!

(≧◠◡◠≦) 

MAYOU OTOKO

Author: Kano Shiuko

Summary: Will Misono the architect overcome his bad sense of direction and find love? And where will the handsome new interior designer guide him to?

Here is the first part of the series!

1 comment:

  1. Kyaaaaaa! The spin-off is also hot like maddddd (^་།^) HATANO WATARU (♥▽♥*) Love his voice so much! He makes a good seme and also a good uke!! Thanks for uploading!

    ReplyDelete