Saturday, February 8, 2014

The last of Punch ↑ ಥ~ಥ

Sadly, I have to say that these are the last two videos of the entire Punch ↑ series....I keep wanting more and more of Motoharu and Kouta and it makes me depressed, but the ending was the best! (っಥ‿ಥ)っ I would give the mangaka a hug for making such a wonderful manga but I cannot since (1) I am too poor to afford a ticket to Japan and (2) that would be kind of a little creepy ⊙.☉

Anyways, I will also be uploading the spin-off to Punch ↑ also so be on the lookout for it, as well as more Katekyo! 

`)




3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh complicated feelings again!!! ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ too much to say but i really dont know where to start! Just wanna thank you SO SO MUCH for compilling few parts into one video! I really enjoyed watching them because it last for like 20mins+ each and i'm really satisfied with it (´▽`ʃƪ) I'm just really happy that Kouta got all his memories back and that they finally achieved their happily ever after!! Thank you so much for completing this series, i know this is a very long series and you've spent a lot of time editing all the vids, so thank you very much! (♥▽♥*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :D I was able to compile them into long videos since they were already made but since school has started again, my videos will probably be from 10-15ish min range T~T If I had more time then I could wait and compile them but then it would really take forever to upload to the blog! It's saddening for me cause I like longer videos too...so I'll have to either choose between quicker uploads or longer videos >~>

      Delete
    2. Awww so you're also busy with school now! We're all in the same boat (>д<) to be honest, i also prefer longer vids but actually 10-15mins range is fine too. It's all your choice depending which you wanna choose! I've also been busy late and i havent watch the Mayou Otoko vids!!!! I hope i can watch it tonight ಥ_ಥ

      Delete