Friday, March 14, 2014

New project: Togainu no Chi Drama CD

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well! I am posting to say I am doing a new project that will take me less time to do than my normal videos: Togainu no Chi (the first drama cd)! Don't worry, the drama CD does have yaoi for those who have watched the anime ^-^ I am not doing a manga drama CD with this because I started the manga and it didn't seem to coincide correctly with it, so I will be using translations! I wanted to let everyone know that this is what they can expect the next upload to be!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! Togainu no Chi is also a BL game right? I think i've seen some vids regarding the game! And the main character is voiced by Toriumi Kōsuke right? XD woohoo can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a BL game! I have translations for the first CD but if I get the second CD, I will need to put out a request for someone to help with the translations >_< That's the only downside but I love the storyline so I wanted to at least do the first drama CD since I have it!!

      Delete
    2. Ahh i see i see! It's a pity my Japanese is only at Elementary level ao i can't help with the translation (>д<) I hope you'll find some kind soul that will help!

      Delete