Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I am back my lovelies!! ♥ ~ Togainu no Chi

I would like to first apologize for my absence from my blog...life gets a bit crazy sometimes! But, I am finally graduating next week (both highschool and college) so I may be a little busy for a bit more time but I hope that summer will bring faster uploads! Well, like I said, this video is Togainu no Chi and I hope you enjoy it despite the shortness! :) I missed you guys so much! I feel bad that it took me so long to post this =~= It also made it worse that there is multiple people stealing my videos so it kind of put me down in the dumps...anyways, I will likely make a list of the people for everyone since they are not only stealing my videos but also other drama cd video makers as well and I think they should be highlighted for their laziness and selfishness of taking other's work! Sorry for the rant...I'm still trying to forget about all that! *-*

 Did you miss me? :D

 Togainu no Chi


3 comments:

  1. Ah! Welcome back! It's really been awhile since your last update! I missed you! Glad to have you back (^ε^) And thanks for giving us a new video for Tagainu no Chi!!! Ah! Midorikawa Hikaru-san!!! ♥ I love his voice so much! Oh! Congratulation on graduating (in advance) and hope you'll do your best before you enjoy your summer holidays! ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I love his voice too! I just got my college graduation done, so now all that's left is my highschool one! It's funny that I'm am technically a college graduate before I have even became a highschool graduate XD But, I am glad that at least one familiar viewer still has faith in my blog, haha :) My viewers have severely lessened since I posted last, but life throws stuff at you and you have to put aside your hobbies and interests until you can get through them ^-^ But, I am going to be positive! People like you is why I still have faith in making these videos :)

      Delete
    2. Woah that's cool! So you jumped grades? XD I guess it's pretty normal cause whenever uploader go on a hiatus, some followers tend to move on BUT some tends to stay!!!!! JUST LIKE ME!! Don't worry! You still have your own fan base hehehe (๑>ᴗ<๑) We'll be supporting you no matter what so just take your time and deal with your life first! It's more important! But i'm super glad that Summer is around the corner so you guys can have some free time for video editing! Which also means good news for us fangirls!!!! (♥▽♥*)

      Delete